As a willPower & grace® instructor, you are passionate about making exercise and positive philosophy part of your life – and sharing this lifestyle with other people.
Strong, healthy habits should begin at a young age, and last a lifetime. willPower for girlPower® was created to empower girls, tweens and teens.
Why GIRLpower and not KIDpower?
- Girls have unique pressures that may not relate to boys.
- The media gives pressures to girls to be thin and pretty but there is not as much focus on their health, strength, intellect, which leads to self esteem issues, pressures with weight, etc.
- The program was designed to empower girls to feel unique, individual, and strong: both physically and mentally.
- The program has proven to be a catalyst for many girls to be brave – to try new things, and to have the confidence to handle life with grace.
willPower for girlPower is a 6-session program which teaches girls a balanced approach to getting fit, enabling them to “Work Smarter, Not Harder”. Our fundamental mission is to educate, inspire and MOVE young women, teaching them to get fit, train efficiently and develop positive philosophies.
The girlPower® program is available to all licensed (Official) willPower instructors. If you would like to become a willPower for girlPower® instructor, you can purchase the complete education package and be ready to teach in a few short weeks (with practice and preparation). There is no Evaluation required to teach this format.
The education package includes the following materials:
- willPower for girlPower® Instructor Implementation Manual
- SEVEN STEPS TO WILLPOWER® DVD
- Sole Training® Video Download
- girlPower gracelets
You will also have girlPower access in wIN, where you will find:
- editable documents (letter to parents, liability release, registration form)
- class designs with playlists specific to girlPower
Consider broadening your horizons and teaching to a different market. Be a role model, be a hero. Shape the lives of our future with The willPower Method®.
willPower for girlPower® can be brought to any organization that’s interested in hosting. There is no licensing fee for the program, so be creative! Dance studios, YMCAs, Rec centers, schools and churches are all great gathering spaces. You may elect to teach for free as a community service, or you can charge for the program. There are lots of great suggestions in the implementation manual.
Do you need assistance bringing this program to a new organization? Use the attached PDF download as a promotion piece as you sit with program directors and administrators – the testimonials speak for themselves!
(A HUGE thank you to graceful, and program contributor Tracy Vicente for compiling the testimonials and creating this compelling presentation, and video!)