Welcome to the future of fitness: when external goes internal. Emotional Fitness.This rhythmic yogic-cardio sequence promotes self-healing, self-confidence, and courage. We help our students re-direct negative thoughts constructively and creatively - developing courage, self confidence and unstoppable willpower.
The willPower Method Instructor LIVE Training program is an empowering, team-oriented environment for you to gain clarity in your willPower practice and prepare to become a WillPower leader. This group exercise fitness program is based on a signature sequence of bodyweight exercises; barefoot and equipment-free. In this course, you’ll be given the tools to teach a willPower Method® workout, with an understanding of how to evolve and progress using our online education modules.
Learn THE willPower Method:
- the science of emotional fitness
- the art and science of Power Posturing
- willPower bodyweight drills (progression, regression and flow)
- barefoot fitness basics: application and safety
- foot pre-activation sequence
- the art of multi-layered coaching: physical, mental, emotional
- willPower Method script-writing process
- dynamic training: rhythm and timing
- class segments and workout formatting
- classroom management
ONE-DAY LIVE COURSE includes:
The one-day course includes a full day of live guided training and our online education module support during your 30-day internship. Study, practice and pass your video evaluation to become a licensed willPower Method instructor, listed on our website - teach wherever you'd like! (no club licensing fees)
- Online education manual
- Two online one-hour workouts
- Online exercise library
- Certificate of Attendance with CEUs: .8 NASM / .8 ACE / 8.0 AFAA
- Video evaluation (included in your ticket when you submit within 30 days!)
- 30-day complimentary access to willPower Instructor Network (wIN) membership (After 30 days a wIN membership is required to maintain your license $9.99/month)
Prerequisite: Prior to this workshop, you will prepare by reading an article, listening to a podcast and working out with a video (minimum) three times. Your total pre-workshop prep-time will be 4 hours. We suggest that you arrive at the workshop with a solid understanding of the workout.
Post Training Requirements: You must submit your evaluation within 30 days of this training. A passing score of 70% is required to become an Official Instructor and be listed on the willPower website with your credential. Upon completion, you will receive your Certificate of Completion and an additional 2.0 CECs: NASM, ACE, AFAA
Audit: For licensed willPower Instructors and willPower Interns who would like to re-take the course and re-fresh your knowledge. CECs can be applied if your last willPower workshop was more than 2 years ago.
Standard Registration: For anyone who is brand new to The willPower Method®. The full package!