Our predisposition toward search dramatically affects what we find. We can search to enlighten, enliven, and illuminate, or we can search to depress, repress, and ruminate. For many of us, it isn’t all light or dark either; there’s plenty of gray as well as fluctuations depending on our emotional state, beliefs, theories, and experiences.
This week, the question to keep asking yourself is, “What am I searching for?” In all that you seek, are you looking for the evidence of well-being or the evidence of disgrace?
In particular, notice where you act from a stance of “once bitten twice shy”. Also, notice repetition in undesirable areas. A mistake repeated over and over again is a choice, so we must search for our personal truth to break these karmic patterns. And, ultimately what we search for is a choice…our willPower-ful choice. So, this is the week to reclaim our ultimate rights and responsibilities over our internal search function and our eventual life experience.
This week’s Seven Steps take us within to the seven parts of ourselves, our seven chakras:
1. Root Chakra: SEARCH yourself for feelings of discomfort or points of tension. Quiet the mind and reverse the flow of communication from body to mind.
2. Sacral Chakra: SEARCH for something (one) you have lost, misplaced, or neglected. Recover this without shame or guilt.
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: SEARCH from a place of personal power with healthy boundaries governing your time, energy, and attention.
4. Heart Chakra: SEARCH your heart for love, gratitude, admiration, compassion, and reverence for yourself and your world.
5. Throat Chakra: SEARCH with the desire to uncover the truth.
6. Third Eye Chakra: SEARCH for the evidence of that which you wish to manifest. Allow that evidence to inspire, reassure, and reinvigorate your resolve.
7. Crown Chakra: SEARCH for deeper meaning in your intentions, words, and actions.