Hope breathes life into our dreams and desires. Hope is essential to willPower because, in its absence, we give up, forfeit, stay put, and don’t see the point in trying. Hope is the life-saving element of our willPower when obstacles appear. Hope is a natural extension of expectation. When we hope, we expect. And, when we expect, we place ourselves in the prime position to attract the solution. Hope manifests. Hope keeps us in the game after fear or self-doubt sets in.
This week, we cultivate HOPE from a place of knowing. Knowing ourselves and trusting our world. We manifest from within our HOPE-ful knowing. To get ourselves there, we practice this week’s Seven Steps:
- Look for acts of HOPE in your daily existence.
- Choose HOPE over fear when self-doubt creeps in.
- Offer HOPE to someone who doesn’t see his/her gifts.
- Plant seeds of HOPE throughout your day.
- Elicit HOPE from your angels (earthly or otherwise…) when you feel depleted.
- Celebrate the ways you’ve acted with HOPE at the end of your day.
- Jot down what you HOPE for in your future…every day.