For most of us, freedom is more a state of mind than a physically-imposed reality. We may have freedom, but do we fully tap into it and enjoy it? Do we live with the essence of it? Or, is that “freedom” better characterized as “fear-dom”?
This week, invite more FREEDOM into your life by noticing it in yourself and in others. How many places can you find it? In children playing, in birds flying, in a flag waving, in picking out your clothes or your next meal, in responding to another, in smiling at another…
For me, every hour is grace. And I feel gratitude in my heart each time I can meet someone and look at his or her smile.” ~Elie Wiesel
Living with a sense of freedom strengthens our willPower. We lose the limitations imposed by a fear-based mind and open our arms to creative expression. This week, more than others, the instructions are to lighten up and just…play!
When we are driven by productivity, to-do lists, and pleasing others, we become disconnected from our own intuition. By allowing time to play…we allow more space and time for our intuition to speak up.” ~Jen Morris, Journal Wild
After you’ve finished playing, notice any differences within you…your perspective, your ideas, and your emotional and physical well-being.
There will be times that test us this week — like any week…times that lure us into fear-dom. When life gets heavy and you feel locked in a cage, let these Freedom-inspired Twenty reopen the door to your strong sense of self…a self who embraces her freedom.
- Freedom to perceive with love.
- Freedom to see the light.
- Freedom to find the lesson.
- Freedom to express gratitude.
- Freedom to acknowledge the good.
- Freedom to let go of the past.
- Freedom to embrace the future.
- Freedom to see the world through rose-colored glasses.
- Freedom to choose differently…next time.
- Freedom to smile.
- Freedom to see past the pain or fear.
- Freedom to connect within for guidance and inspiration.
- Freedom to touch your toes (bend knees as needed!)
- Freedom to listen to the truth.
- Freedom to ignore the noise.
- Freedom to exhale deeply.
- Freedom to leave the room…if not physically then mentally.
- Freedom to change the channel.
- Freedom to imagine.
- Freedom to sing a song within.
Explore more in A worthwhile goal…FREEDOM.