Faith doesn’t make sense. That’s why it makes miracles.” ~John Di Lemme
Faith is part of the surrender we need to manifest our desires. Faith is the mechanism through which we remain calmly centered no matter the level of uncertainty or lack of clarity. Faith overcome fears. Faith is, literally, our spiritual willPower.
But, have you noticed, some people seem to possess more faith than others? Why is that?
To answer this, we must understand where faith comes from. Are our faith reserves dependent on how often we go to church or how long we sit in meditation? Is it related to what we eat or whether we lost two pounds this week or gained five? Is there faith correlation with the frequency of our gym check-in’s or our personal plank record?
The answers are yes and no. Yes, because faith can be activated in various settings. No, because faith depends on our perspective. Although our eyes may reveal the same view, situation, or scene, our perspective dictates how we relate to it. Faith enlivens under intention and response. Why and how are more important than what when it comes to our actions.
Faith is an invisible force that beckons synchronicity. Faith fuels our willPower even when our engines sputter. To strengthen our willPower, we need to find and flex our faith muscle.
1. FAITH forms…within a peaceful mind and a soft heart. Breathe, stretch, close your eyes, and envision yourself at your most peaceful. Where would that be? Hone in on the expression on your face.
2. FAITH is easier…to summon from positive experience, deliberate observation, and frequent recognition. In the predawn hours, I look to the Eastern corner of my balcony expectantly for the telltale shades of color and light from the impending sunrise. In acknowledging our faith in any form of light, we invite faith and light into the core of our being.
3. FAITH introduces…hope into the equation of our current experience. Budget the faith multiplier in your top line. Endeavor toward increasing it over time just as you would grow your business or enhance your practice.
4. FAITH is experienced as…an inner knowing. Connect to the essence of who you are and the power of your connections. Notice synchronicity when it shows up in your life. Expand it by acknowledging it. The Universe is waiting for your cues.
5. FAITH allows you to…rest and thrive during periods of uncertainty. Ground yourself through soft knees, drawing your belly in toward your spine, and allowing your neck to rock side to side slowly. Repeat to yourself, “I am loved” because you are so loved.
6. FAITH releases you from…fear. Understand that fear is the thing that keeps you from living large and from living out your dreams. We limit ourselves through thought. The prison in your mind is literally only in your mind. Turn off the TV or any other types of channels or conversations showing you limitation you don’t wish to experience.
7. FAITH embraces…uncertainty. When faced with uncertainty, shift from feeling overwhelmed to feeling curious. With faith, we can move forward with the collaborative forces. When overwhelmed, we become paralyzed and stuck within anxiety.
This week, work ardently to choose faith. And, keep choosing it. Over and over. Make it your personal modus operandi and watch your life transform before your eyes.