Our Instructor Training program is an empowering, team-oriented environment for you to gain clarity in your willPower practice and become certified as a teacher. This group exercise program is based on a template of pre-choreographed, functional bodyweight sequences; barefoot and equipment-free. In Phase I, you’ll be given the tools to teach a foundational willPower Method® workout, with an understanding of how to replicate this proven content.
Learn willPower Method® fundamentals:
- barefoot fitness basics: application and safety
- foot pre-activation sequence
- willPower bodyweight drills (progression, regression and flow)
- the art of multi-level coaching
- dynamic training: rhythm and timing
- class segments and workout formatting
- classroom management
- willPower philosophy
- Education manual
- 2-hour Education DVD
- Music (downloadable tracks)
- Certificate of Attendance with CEUs: .8 NASM / .8 ACE / 8.0 AFAA
- 90-day complimentary access to willPower Instructor Network (wIN) membership (After 90 days a wIN membership is required to maintain your license $9.99/month)
Prerequisite: Prior to this workshop, you will prepare by reading an article, listening to a podcast and working out with a video three times. Your total pre-workshop prep-time will be 4 hours.
Post Training Requirements: You must submit your evaluation within 90 days of this training ($75). A passing score of 70% is necessary to become an Official Instructor and be listed on the willPower website with your credential. We strongly recommend that you register for your Phase II Training within 6 months of taking this course.
*Please note: If you are registering within 2 weeks of the training date, you may be subject to a $12.99 material shipping fee.
Audit: For licensed willPower Instructors and willPower Interns who would like to re-take the course and re-fresh your knowledge.
Audit Plus: An audit needing new educational pieces (DVD and manual).
Standard Registration: For anyone who is brand new to The willPower Method®. The full package!