We welcome contributors who are aligned with the willPower philosophy.
We’re seeking contributors to write short, original posts on a regular basis (1/month) to be shared with the world!
Are you a willPower instructor with interesting transitions, philosophy, class designs? We’d LOVE to promote you with either a video or written post! Establish yourself as a leader our global network, and gain more followers!
Read our general blog guidelines below, and then contact us.
willPower Method goal:
Our philosophy is “MOVE WITH INTEGRITY” – in all that you eat, speak, and practice. Our blog site has been created to help readers bring more willPower (self-control) into their lives through positive philosophy, clean, healthy eating and smart fitness. Each blog post should be written with these goals in mind. When developing your new topic, ask yourself: “How will this help a reader cultivate more willPower in their life?” Be sure to make this point clear during your post. We would love you to embed the terms willpower, and/or self-control.
We’re looking for:
- Word count: Between 300-600 words.
- Tone: Accessible and positive. Topics may be controversial but we will only post if it serves the greater good.
We offer solutions (rather than highlighting problems)
- Please do not highlight problems or tell readers what they “Should Never”. Please speak from a solution-based perspective.
- Original Content: We do not accept posts which have been published exactly the same elsewhere. Please modify your content so that it is at least 30% original to us, and do not send us content that you plan to distribute to other online sources within 2 months.
- Acceptance: We do not compensate contributors for posts, but we’ll include your bio (<60 words) with links to your website, and social accounts. The willPower Method® is a great resource to promote what you’re doing and we are all about teamwork.
Blog and wIN Guidelines & Tips:
- The willPower Method®: be mindful of our logo exactly as is, please.
- Lists with tips are great: e.g., “5 Tips for a Better Workout”
- Please edit your work thoroughly prior to submitting!
- Once we receive your post, we generally respond within 7 days.
- Your post should fall under one category:
- Fitness: preferably about a barefoot, equipment free and/or functional methods
- Nutrition: we are cruelty free, gluten-light, sugar free, plant-based goodness
- Philosophy overall positive living / thinking, goal setting
- Once your posts go live, please share socially on all of your channels.
- If you “borrow” an idea from another source, you MUST reference it by linking to the source. We are not interested in advertising for / selling other products, but are interested in “educational partnerships” and welcome productive, healthy links which provide tools, guides and resources for our readers.
ready to submit?
- Word Doc: full post with a working title.
- Photos: A landscape / horizontal photo for the main image; embedded photos can be portrait (vertical) or landscape. Send 2-3 photos to choose from. (Send as separate files, not pasted within a doc). Only use original photos, or purchase the rights to stock photo.
- Your bio (< than 60 words) with links to your social channels. No fluff please. Just give us your credentials to tell the world what a bad *ss you really are!
- Your bio photo
if we accept you as a contributor:
- You may have access to a backend site if we decide that you will be a regular contributor
- We will promote you and your posts through our social media network
- We are open to discussions on collaborative work