next team cleanse begins July 29, 2013!
order by July 25th to ensure on-time delivery!
Each quarter, my household takes an 11-day “time out” to shed the little “dirty” pounds that tend to creep up. We give our bodies an internal cleanse. So many people have asked me about it, that I thought I should share the information with you. On average, people drop seven-ten pounds. Since I don’t necessarily want to lose weight, I add in some extra clean calories, I find that the components of the system help me cleanse while also infusing my body with mineral nutrients, which gives me a lot more energy.
The products are Isagenix®.
The Isagenix Cleanse helps remove impurities from the body using meal replacement shakes with high quality nutrients. Of course, I still exercise, and along with a smartly portioned, nutrient rich diet, I’ve learned that cleansing is the missing link that helps me release those sticky “dirty pounds”. Many of my friends have lost weight and inches.
During the 11-day cleanse, we have a total of 4 days when we drink the Cleanse for Life, without eating meals. (Jen and I typically crunch on celery and cucumbers). We prefer the Cleanse in powder form, and drink it as hot tea. When we’re not officially cleansing, we have a cup of Cleanse tea each night before bed
Cleanse for Life is an aloe based mineral drink which contains cleansing herbs and root extracts as well as all the essential nutrients the body needs while cleansing the major filter organs (liver, colon and kidneys). It helps in three specific ways.
1. Feeds the body essential nutrients it needs while the cleansing, with a proprietary blend of 70 trace minerals which are essential to helping the body absorb other essential nutrients. It also contains specific preparations for cleansing the blood and lymphatic systems.
2. The trace minerals cleanse at the cellular level. They latch on to the harmful substances in our cells such as, chlorine and carbon monoxide and pull them out so the water we ingest can flush them out of the body. Now the cells are rejuvenated because they are not encumbered by waste.
3. Contains enzymes, our body’s nutrient transport system, which breaks nutrients down into usable units. The enzymes deliver the nutrients from the digestive system to the cells, organs and blood.
During the 11-day cleanse, we have a total of 7 days which are called “shake days”. On a “shake day”, we drink 2 IsaLean Shakes, and also eat a healthy 500-600 calorie meal of our choice. The IsaLean Shake has a high nutritional density, but it’s low in calories. We drink the 2 shakes anytime we like, and eat the meal at whatever time is suitable for our life.
1. Pure whey protein, processed at a low temperature to preserve the nutritional value (un-denatured), from Australian and New Zealand cows, that have not been injected with hormones and steroids and are fed on grass that has not been treated with chemical fertilizers.
2. Contains all 18 amino acids which the body can’t produce on its own and are the building blocks for every cell in our body. These amino acids protect the lean body tissue and mass, which is what all our organs are made of.
3. Contains trace minerals which are co-factors that help the body absorb and use other nutrients, and a comprehensive array of vitamins which the body needs on a daily basis.
4. A live enzyme delivery system which is activated when mixed with water to deliver the proteins, amino acids, minerals and vitamins to our cells, organs and blood.
The Doctors and Nutritionists on the Isagenix Scientific Advisory Board all assert that you get more nutrition from the the Isa-lean shake then you would from all the food normally consumed in one day, even if you are eating a well balanced organic diet. This is in-part due to the mineral rich nutrients in the Isagenix products.
The shakes can be blended with ice, mint, cinnamon… we have a slew of recipes! The shakes is available in chocolate or vanilla – and are also available in travel packs. We travel with our shakes – and also drink them every day for breakfast. (Here’s a chocolate, spinach mint shake. It’s my FAVORITE).
Make it happen…contact: info@willPowerMethod.com
My Story: I signed Jen and I up for our first cleanse in autumn, 2008. I believed in the product line because I was referred by someone whom I trusted. My advisor suggested that I register as a consultant, to make a little extra cash. I was not interested in “another job” – but I took her advice.
Of course, each and every time I cleanse, my clients, friends and other fitness pros want to know more about what I’m doing – so I help get them onto the cleanse at the same time as me (strength in numbers!) Each month, this earns me enough to have a “happy little social life”, pay some bills or take a quick weekend vacation. It was especially nice to have the extra cash when I needed to buy a new garage door.
If you want to get your clients involved, this is a very easy way to make a little extra money. Be prepared: each month you will receive an “autoship” – yes – more product. After two months of being involved with Isagenix, my commissions began to pay for my auto-ship – and now I have enough cleanse in the house to make it part of my regular nutrition. It’s healthy, I have lots of energy, and feel good about it. Think about it – it’s a smart plan.
I honestly believe in becoming a consultant if you are someone who influences people’s lives by way of health and wellness.