Allowing the unconditional IF into our lives enables us to live, reach, wobble, and, sometimes, fall. Yes, fall…fall as decidedly distinct from fail.
Failing is a perception of the ego, a classification of an outcome as good or bad, better or worse. A fall, in contrast, is a teaching mechanism…a learning opportunity. Falling helps us grow. Falling teaches us how to stand up.
We strengthen ourselves physically and mentally every time we pick ourselves up. We soar to new heights with the benefit of learned falling, but we can never soar if we don’t embrace the unconditional IF statement.
This week, notice when your habitual IF statements are fraught with condition(s) causing you to shrink. Take extra care of what follows the IF. Once you change the dynamic of the IF, you alter the way IF plays out in your life.
What IF things weren’t as they seemed? What IF that thing you so badly want is actually possible? What you believe is so important in what you ultimately attain. If you believe it will be tough, it will be. If you believe it’s impossible, it is. If you believe in infinite potential, you will step into pure potentiality and see what lines up. So, do see, there is nothing holding you back, but you.
This week is a seven-day opportunity to ask yourself, “What IF?” and then let yourself go there in heart-expanding possibility. Allowing the possibility of all that we heartfully desire opens us up to more solutions, more magic, more fantastically fresh IF statements!
So, take the following IF statements and try to expand them without limiting condition or fear of outcome. Then, find ways to draw these into your own life experience this week. In the going for, you will activate your willPower and expand…and realize that’s what life is all about!
- What IF this were your last year on the planet, how would your agenda, outlook, day-to-day living change?
- What IF ease replaced struggle…how would that look and feel in your life? Where would it be most noticeable?
- IF you could manifest one dream this year, what would it be?
- IF you could design your ideal day, what would it look like? Who would be in it? What would it feel like?
- IF you could assemble your five most trusted advisors (living or dead) around a table, who would they be?
Want to explore IF further? Click here for more IF-related inspiration and the willPower exercise of the week.